I've been tagged by and
I didn't know if I had to do it twice, so leave in the comments if you want to see a second version of this tag.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Then answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 7 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 7 some people.
1. I'm 15 years old, but people say I act more mature for my age (probably because almost every one I know is older than me).
2. I'm for the Netherlands where I'm born and raised.
3. I'm scared for a lot of things like falling, bugs (this one is getting better), unexpected things (like a sudden sound) (I could continue for a while but I'll spare you).
4. I love New Zealand, because the scenery and mostly the mountains because we don't have mountains in the Netherlands. But also because I have family there and because of them I got to visit the country twice! And I have the most amazing memories from those two journeys.
5. I'm a good learner (right now people like to call me the 'nerd' of the class) I don't have a photographic memory, but I can remember stuff really easily (or I completely forget them)
6. I arrange everything. All my things have their permanent place so I don't have to search for them.
7. My dream is to travel around the world. There are so many wonderful places here on Earth and I want to see them.
8. I'm an optimist but also a realist. I'm always trying to see positive sides of things, but I know some things don't have it.
9. I'm going to school on the bicycle. It's about 4 km to the school and 4 km back.
10. Nature and animals have always fascinate me. They can adapt to almost every situation and every creature is beautiful in it's own way. Each has it good and bad side; just like humans.
11. I love the philosophy behind ying and yang, because I truly believe that everybody has a good side and a bad side. All is it really small, it is there.
Questions I have to answer:
1. Sincerily, are you more into looks or personality?
We see, most of the time, the looks first, so of course that's the first thing you 'judge' someone on. But after you know somebody it's their personality what counts. So I'm more into personality.
2. Which Disney Princess you feel most identified with?
I think Belle, because she goes her own way and she doesn't do what people expect her to do. She does what she thinks that it is right.
3. Do you like kids?
Yes, they are so adorable!
4. Who's your celebrity crush?
5. Five places you'd like to go before you die?
- New Zealand (again xD)
- South Africa (Safari!! )
6. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
Flying. I would love to be able to fly somewhere. Just free in the air. It's a shame that bugs can fly..
7. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
The jumping rope! And I still love doing it.
8. One fandom you can't explain why, but you just love it.
Definitely Avatar the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra and Crossroads
9. If you could meet one character in real life, who would it be?
From Avatar the Last Airbender Katara, from The Legend of Korra: Asami and from Crossroads: Aria
10. Favorite subject in school.
English, I'm in love with the language. I think sometimes in English mixed with Dutch xD
11. If trips to the moon were ivnented, would you go? (let's imagine money isn't a problem)
If I could go back home: Yes! Can you image the view? That you can see the Earth and so much more!
Questions you have to answer:
1. Which song makes you feel happy every time you listen it?
2. What is your favorite Disney movie?
3. What is the name of your favorite stuffed animal from when you where a kid?
4. What is the first thing you do when the summer holiday starts?
5. Whould you rather run 4 mile or swim 2 mile?
6. If you had to buy yourself a reward, what would it be?
7. What is your number one irritation?
8. Do you think everybody should donate their organs after they died?
9. Why did you join DeviantArt?
10. What is your secret-pleasure?
11. What is your dream?